Manage your property portfolio whenever and wherever you want; in office, at home or on the MTR. Rebase is an online app build for mobile, so you have the freedom to manage your real estate independent of location and time.
Real Estate Online & Print Marketing
Whether you want to share a website showcasing your property or a poster to hang in your shop window: with Rebase it's a click away. Best of all, using QR codes we integrate online & print marketing.
Rebase is a fully online platform and works on any internet connected device. We don't compromise functionality; all our property marketing & management tools are available both on mobile devices and desktop PC's.
Sharing Made Simple
Whether you're sharing an apartment with your client or with a colleague; sharing your real estate portfolio using Rebase is as easy as a simple tap. No hassle, no stress!
- Property portfolio management on-the-go, using your mobile phone, tablet or computer.
- Publish your real estate online, creating a website in English and Chinese with a simple tap.
- Create beautiful posters promoting your properties, ready to print with a single touch.
- Rebase is available online, requires no software installation & works on any internet-connected device.
- Auto-translation to English and Chinese (Traditional & Simplified). Input once; output your marketing materials in the other languages.
- Rebase is secure, we will keep your information private and never sell it to third parties.
Join now, for free!
We're working hard to become the best real estate portfolio management & marketing platform in the real estate industry. To celebrate launching the first version of Rebase, joining our platform is free for a limited time. Join now, and get a lifetime free account!
Who are we?
We are 2 guys living and working in Hong Kong coming originally from Germany and The Netherlands. We have a background in cross-platform software desgn and worked previously for SwapIt, Goody & CBRE. Together we created Rebase, combining our strengths to revitalise the real estate industry.